WTC Final 2023 -:
WTC Final: Ishan Kishan has been included as a wicket-keeper batsman in place of KL Rahul in the Indian team for WTC. BCCI informed about this through a press release. The final of the World Test Championship will be played in London from June 7 to 11.
WTC Final 2023: KL Rahul was injured during fielding in the match between RCB and LSG on 1 May. This match was played at the home ground of Lucknow. In this match, Rahul was injured while trying to stop Faf du Plessis’ shot in the second over of RCB’s innings. He had to walk off the field soon after.
Rahul will have to undergo surgery due to this injury. After which he will have to rest for about a month. That’s why it is impossible for him to play in the WTC finals starting June 7. BCCI also wrote about the injuries of Umesh Yadav and Jaidev in this press release but has not yet announced their replacements. In such a situation, it is speculated that we can see these two bowlers playing.
How is the Indian team now?
Rohit Sharma (Captain), Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Akshar Patel, KS Bharat, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Ishan Kishan, Umesh Yadav, Jaydev Unadkat.
- Stand By -: Suryakumar Yadav, Rituraj Gaikwad, Mukesh Kumar.
Important Links -:
Related Posts -:
- Dazzled by seeing the Nokia Vitech smartphone, it will be available with 16GB RAM and a 144 MP camera at such a low price!
- Nokia N75 Max 5G: This cool smartphone of Nokia will dominate again, 108MP camera captures DSLR-like photos!
- Why did Abdul Samad call Umran Malik mad? Its secret is hidden in this video
- Apple Pay क्या है (What is Apple Pay) और इससे लेन-देन कैसे करें?
- Best Hair Care Tips 2023 – Health Tips
- Alan Rickman’s early career role in Les Liaisons Dangereuses