World Pi Day 2023 | National Pi Day | ‘Tau’ will replace Pi | Value of Pi | Find the value of pi up to five thousand billion digits
World Pi Day 2023 -:
Pi Day (English: Pi Day, symbol: (π), is celebrated on March 14 (3/14) i.e. March 14. Pi ie 22/7 is a complex number. This is the foundation upon which many significant mathematical, scientific, and engineering formulas are based. Pi is the mathematical term for the proportion of a circle’s circumference to its diameter. This ratio is 3.141 in every circle, but the whole number after the decimal has not yet been calculated, so it is called is considered infinite.
Value of Pi -:
π (Pi) = 22 / 7 = 3.1415926535897932384626433 … This can be carried on to infinity after the decimal and its digits don’t follow any regular pattern.
|Description||In geometry, the ratio of the length of the circumference of a circle to the length of the diameter is called pi. This ratio is 3.141 in each circle, but the whole number after the decimal has not yet been estimated, so it is considered infinite.|
|Date||March 14 (14/3)|
|Pi’s first experiment||William Jones in 1706|
|National Pi Day||On Pi Day 2009, the U.K. S. The House of Representatives recognized this date as ‘National Pi Day’.|
|Specific||A Japanese engineer worked tirelessly for 90 consecutive days to find out the full value of Pi, but the calculation of Pi was not finished. During this, he calculated the value of Pi up to five thousand billion digits after the decimal.|
|Other information||Another date adjacent to this date is July 22 or 22/7 which is celebrated as ‘Pi Approximation Day’ which is similar to the value of pi in the fractional system.|
Pi Day Welcome -:
March 14, 3/14 This date, especially for math buffs, represents a special date in math (3.14). The symbol for the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter or radius is π. Although there has long been a need for this ratio and extensive investigation into it, William Jones initially used its sign (a) in 1706; nonetheless, it wasn’t until the Swiss mathematician Leonard Euler popularised its use in 1737. Found after doing The idea of ‘Pi Day’ was first proposed by Larry Shaw in 1989.
- On Pi Day 2009, the U.K. S. The House of Representatives recognized this date as ‘National Pie Day’.
- In 2010, Google also confirmed its acceptance and participation in the event by presenting a doodle on its home page displaying the symbols of a circle and pie on this date.
- Another day that is close to this one is July 22 (or 22/7), which is known as “Pi Approximation Day” since it is close to the value of Pi in the fractional system.
- ‘Pi Minute’ is also included in the series of interesting elements of mathematics when seven decimal values of Pi are obtained on March 14 at 1:59:26 AM /PM i.e. 3.14159261
- On this occasion, the whole world, the tradition of organizing discussions and discussions on the use, and importance of pie, etc. are getting established. While coincidentally it is also the birthday (14 March 1879) of renowned physicist and thinker Albert Einstein. We can only imagine his state of mind in view of the destructive possibilities associated with the constructive use of nuclear energy that he had dreamed of in today’s scenario. Salute to that great personality of science.
‘Tau’ will replace Pi -:
The days of the mathematical ‘pi’ seem to be over. Instead of the world’s most important number, mathematicians are now promoting its alternative ‘tau’. The Daily Mail reported that mathematicians claim that the constant for the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter is incorrect and that tau should be used instead. According to The Times newspaper, the numerical value of pi is 3.14159265 which is not wrong but it is wrong to associate it with the properties of a circle. For this, he has suggested tau whose value is twice that of pi i.e. 6.28.
Find the value of pi up to five thousand billion digits -:
A Japanese engineer worked tirelessly for 90 consecutive days to find out the absolute value of Pi, but the calculation of Pi was not finished. During this, he calculated the value of Pi up to five thousand billion digits after the decimal. Shigeru Kondo, 55, working as a systems engineer for a food processing company, also broke a record by calculating the value of pi to 2700 billion digits. In geometry, the ratio of the length of the circumference of a circle to the length of the diameter is called pi.
This ratio is 3.141 in each circle, but the whole number after the decimal has not yet been estimated, so it is considered infinite. “It took Kondo 90 days and seven hours to calculate the value of pi to the fifty trillion digits,” a local newspaper, the “Daily Telegraph”, quoted the “Kyodo news agency”. He used his own self-made computer at a cost. He increased the memory capacity of this computer to 32 terabytes.
Kondo said she had prepared for computer security while working on the project but was hit once when the power went out when her daughter turned on her hair dryer, leaving her with a 10-minute power backup. The project had to be secured. Kondo has now set a goal of finding the value of Pi up to a million billion digits.
Important Links -:
|Join Telegram |
|Direct Message me |
Related Posts -:
- TikTok Star Neha Singh Biography in 2023: Wikipedia, Age, Boyfriend, Income, Family
- How to celebrate Holi Festival in 2023 and why Holi is celebrated – Best Festival in India
- CISF Raising Day 2023 (Central Industrial Security Force Day) | When is CISF Raising Day celebrated – Best Adam Study
- Happy Independence Day Mauritius 2023: History, Traffic, and Transport, Geographical Conditions, Culture, Ramayana Center
- Essay on Save Water 2023 | How to save water: best slogans, solution, poem, importance
- How to remove Holi Colors from Face and Save Yourself – Best Holi Festival Tips 2023
- No Smoking Day 2023: Significance, History, Effects, and Get rid of your smoking addiction like this