Open an Account in Jio Payments Bank -:
Hello friends, do you want to open your account in Jio Payments Bank, but you know anything about how to open an account in Jio Payments Bank, then now you do not have to worry at all, in this article, we have explained about Jio Payments Bank Account. How to open an account is well-explained step by step.
Friends, there will be many people who will not know about Jio Payment Bank yet, so let me tell all those people that our country’s biggest businessman Mukesh Ambani launched Jio sim in the year 2016 and now he has Jio sim. Apart from this, India’s new bank Jio Payment Bank has also been launched.
For the information of all of you, let us tell you that Jio Payment Bank was launched by Reliance Industries in the year 2018, and is approved by the Reserve Bank of India.
By the way, there are many banks in our country like Paytm Payments Bank, Airtel Payments Bank, and Fino Payments Bank, many such payment banks are present in a country with a large population like India.
Friends, Jio Payments Bank is one of those payment banks, for the information of the people, let us tell you that Jio is slowly setting up its outlets in almost all the big cities of India.
If you have a Sim from Jio company, then you can easily open an account sitting at home with the help of your smartphone in just 5 minutes, so friends, let us know how to open an account in Jio Bank.
How to open an account in Jio Payments Bank?
Jio Payment Bank Account Open Kaise Kare Friends, if you want to open an account in Jio Payments Bank, then you must have a SIM card from Jio company, and apart from this, an Aadhaar card and PAN card are also required. Below we have explained step by step the process of opening an account in Jio Bank.
- Step 1 -: To open an account in Jio Payment Bank, it is necessary to have My Jio App on your smartphone, if My Jio App is not installed on your mobile phone, then you can download it from Google Play Store.
- Step 2 -: When My Jio App is installed on your mobile, open it and log in with your Jio number, so that you will come to the dashboard of My Jio App.
- Step 3 -: As soon as you come to the home page or Dashboard of my jio app, you will see the option of Bank there, then click on it.
- Step 4 -: When you click on the Bank’s icon, you have to send a message to verify the mobile number in front of you, after which your mobile number is successfully verified. ,
- Step 5 -: After this now you have to create a four-digit m-PIN for your bank account and you can also turn on the fingerprint.
- Step 6 -: As soon as you have created your m-PIN, now you have to click on the icon of Jio Payment Bank to open the account.
- Step 7 -: Now you have to fill in your correct name and address which is written in your Aadhaar, enter your Aadhar Card number, and click on Proceed below. After this, an OTP will come on the mobile number which will be linked to your Aadhaar card, then you have to enter that OTP and click on the Submit button.
- Step 8 -: When you verify your Aadhar Card OTP, then the details of the Jio Payment Bank Saving Account will appear in front of you, which you should check thoroughly. ,
- Step 9 -: Now the tab to add a nominee to your bank account will open in which you can make your father or anyone a nominee.
- Step 10 -: Friends, after doing all this, your zero balance savings account will be opened in Jio Payment Bank, after that your Video KYC will happen, in which an agent of Jio Payment Bank will connect with you through a video call, in which you will get all your necessary details. Documents have to be kept ready. ,
When your video KYC is successfully completed, the message Congratulations Your Jio Payment Bank Zeero Balance Saving Account Successfully Open will appear on your mobile screen.
Friends, this was the process of opening zero-balance savings account from a mobile phone sitting at home in Jio Payments Bank, which is very easy and simple. Let us now know further.
Jio Payments Bank Account Open Required Documents -:
As friends, we all know this very well, whenever we have to open an account in any bank, some important documents are required for that, even if we are opening an account in any bank, in the same way, you will get Jio Payment Bank It is also mandatory to have the necessary documents to open the account.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card Mobile Number
- Link mobile number in Aadhaar card
If you have all the documents mentioned above, then you can easily open an account in Jio Payment Bank, the whole process of opening an account is explained step by step above.
Jio Payments Bank Account Open -:
Friends, it is very easy to open an account in Jio Payments Bank, just for this we should have Jio’s Sim if you have Jio Company’s Sim.
So you have to install my jio app on your mobile phone and then open it, from where you will get the bank icon. Apart from this, above we have explained step by step about opening an account in jio bank.
Open Account in Jio Payments Bank?
Jio Payments Bank account opening is very easy, you have to download and install my jio application on your SmartPhone and click on the bank section and create a four-digit M-PIN to log in to the account by creating an aadhar card and a pan Card number has to be filled in and submitted.
After this, there will be your Video KYC in which your photo will be taken and your Pan Card and Aadhar Card and the agent of Jio Payments Bank will be seen signing your signature. And when your video KBC is complete then your Saving Account will be started.
Benefits of opening an account in Jio Payments Bank -:
Friends, the biggest benefit of opening a Jio Payment Bank Me Savings Account is that you do not need to keep No Minimum Balance in it, through Jio Bank you can get Mobile Recharge, Bill Pay, UPI Pay, and Free Virtual Debit Card.
Friends, we hope that the information given in this article will be helpful for you, and after reading this article, you will not face any problems in opening a savings account in jio payment bank.
If still friends, you face any problems in opening an account or you have any questions related to Jio Payments Bank, then definitely write them in the comment, we will definitely answer your question so that you do not face any problems in opening an account in Jio Bank.
Friends, how did you like today’s article, give us your opinion about this too. If the information given in the article is useful, then share it with all your friends and relatives too, so that they too can open an account in Jio Payments Bank from a mobile phone sitting at home. Could Thank you!
Important Links -:
Related Posts -:
- Dazzled by seeing the Nokia Vitech smartphone, it will be available with 16GB RAM and a 144 MP camera at such a low price!
- Nokia N75 Max 5G: This cool smartphone of Nokia will dominate again, 108MP camera captures DSLR-like photos!
- Samsung launched a dazzling 5G smartphone in the mobile market, a wave of features with 8GB RAM and a 108MP camera!
- Crypto Price 2023: Boom in the crypto market, more than a 5% jump in BitCoin, check the latest rates of the top 10 currencies
- Best Hair Care Tips 2023 – Health Tips