Know why World Pie Day is celebrated | World Pi day 2023 | World Pie Day | When was Pi discovered | Important facts about Pi | Uses of Pi
Know why World Pie Day is celebrated?
- World Pi day 2023 -: International or World Pi Day is celebrated every year on 14 March. This day is also the birth anniversary of Albert Einstein and the death anniversary of Steven Hawking. And on March 14, World Mathematics Day is celebrated. It was started by UNESCO in 2019. The purpose of celebrating Pi Day is to make people aware of the importance of Pi.
World Pi day 2023 (World Pie Day) -:
The United States of America announced the celebration of Pi Day in 2009. March 14 will be celebrated as World Pie Day. UNESCO announced the celebration of World Mathematics Day on 14 March 2019. Pi Day was first celebrated in 1988 by physicist Larry Shaw.
Pi is a constant. Pi represents the mathematical ratio of the length of a circle’s circumference to its diameter. The value of Pi is 22/7 i.e. 3.14159 shown to five decimal places.
This day is chosen by Pi himself. Represents the month and date in the value of pi. 3.14 In this, the 14th of the third (March) month of the year i.e. 14th March.
Pi is a mysterious number. Pi Day is celebrated on March 14, at 1:59, 26 seconds. This day is also the birth anniversary of the great scientist Albert Einstein and the death anniversary of Steven Hawking.
The Pi Sign (TT) was first suggested by William Jones in 1706 AD.
When was Pi discovered?
Some scholars believe that Aryabhata, the great Indian mathematician, and discoverer of zero, guessed pi in the 5th century. He tried to calculate the distance between the earth and the sky.
The value of pi is said to have been first calculated by the famous Greek mathematician Archimedes (287–212 BC).
Important facts about Pi -:
The birth anniversary of a great scientist, Albert Einstein, is celebrated on 14 March.
The value of Pi is 22/7. It is an irrational number whose decimal value is 3.14. The value of pi is 3.1415926 with seven digits after the decimal point. Which shows the month, date, and time. March 14 (3), refers to 1:59:: 26.
The value of (pi) is a never-ending random pattern after the decimal point that can be drawn after 3.1415926535897932384626433… to 00 (Infinity).
Uses of Pi -:
- Pi is most commonly used in geometry and trigonometry.
- The size of the pyramid -: Pi was used earlier to calculate the size of the pyramid, and it is still used today.
- Circumference of the Moon -: Pie is used to calculate the circumference of the Moon.
- Distance of stars -: A pie is used to measure the distance of stars.
- The shape of the Earth -: Due to Pi, the illusion that the Earth is not round was dispelled. The shape of the Earth is not round but Geoid (neither round nor oval).
Q. When is World Pie Day celebrated?
Ans-: March 14
Q. What is the value of Pie?
Ans -: is 3.1415926.
What are the Uses of Pi?
Ans -: Pi is most commonly used in geometry and trigonometry.
Important Links -:
|Join Telegram |
|Direct Message me |
Related Posts -:
- TikTok Star Neha Singh Biography in 2023: Wikipedia, Age, Boyfriend, Income, Family
- What is cryptocurrency 2023: Know the benefits and Best uses of cryptocurrency
- CISF Raising Day 2023 (Central Industrial Security Force Day) | When is CISF Raising Day celebrated – Best Adam Study
- Happy Independence Day Mauritius 2023: History, Traffic, and Transport, Geographical Conditions, Culture, Ramayana Center
- Essay on Save Water 2023 | How to save water: best slogans, solution, poem, importance
- How to remove Holi Colors from Face and Save Yourself – Best Holi Festival Tips 2023
- No Smoking Day 2023: Significance, History, Effects, and Get rid of your smoking addiction like this