How to upload insurance in DigiLocker? – Highlights
- Uploading an insurance policy in DigiLocker is very easy.
- Storing your insurance policy in a safe manner will not bother you when a dispute arises.
- You can log in to your account and upload insurance policies by visiting the DigiLocker website.
- You need to enter your insurance policy-related information like name, policy number, premium payment date, etc.
- By uploading your insurance policy, you can easily access it anywhere and anytime.
DigiLocker is an online service run by the Government of India which provides the citizens of India the facility to keep their various Aadhaar-based documents safe. In this, you can easily upload other documents like your passport, aadhar card, ration card, and pan card. You can also upload your insurance policy in Digilocker.
To upload your insurance policy to Digilocker, you must have a valid insurance policy that you want to upload. Thereafter, follow the following steps -:
- First of all, you have to visit the website of Digi Locker. There, you will have to create an account if you haven’t already. After creating the account, log in to your account.
- After logging in, you need to click on the section “Upload document”.
- Now you have to select your insurance policy. After that, you will be asked to enter the details related to the insurance policy such as name, policy number, date of premium payment, etc.
- After you enter the appropriate details, you will need to create a folder name and folder to store the document. After creating the folder, you can upload your insurance policy in the folder.
- After uploading, you can go to your insurance policy folder and view it.
In this way, you can easily upload your insurance policy in Digilocker. Apart from this, it is very easy to upload other documents in Digilocker and it helps you to keep your documents safe. You are advised to upload your insurance policy in digilocker so that its electronic copy is always available to you and saves you from any unnecessary disputes.
How to upload insurance in DigiLocker | upload insurance in DigiLocker | how to upload vehicle insurance in DigiLocker | how to upload car insurance in DigiLocker | how to upload insurance policy in DigiLocker | how to add insurance in digilocker | how to add vehicle insurance in digilocker | how to update vehicle insurance in digilocker
Q. Can vehicle insurance be uploaded in digilocker apart from other insurances?
Ans -: Yes, vehicle insurance can also be uploaded in digilocker.
Q. Can I remove my insurance from digilocker later?
Ans -: Yes, you can remove your insurance from digilocker later also.
Q. Can there be any problem if the number of insurances uploaded in digilocker is not the same?
Ans -: Yes, If the number of Insurance is not the same, then there may be a problem in some related process. So please enter the number correctly.
Q. Is there any charge for uploading insurance in digilocker?
Ans -: No, uploading insurance in digilocker is completely free.
Q. Can the insurance uploaded in digilocker be accessed online only or offline as well?
Ans -: You can access the insurance uploaded in digilocker online as well as offline. You can select online or offline mode as per your choice.
Important Links -:
Related Posts -:
- Dazzled by seeing the Nokia Vitech smartphone, it will be available with 16GB RAM and a 144 MP camera at such a low price!
- Nokia N75 Max 5G: This cool smartphone of Nokia will dominate again, 108MP camera captures DSLR-like photos!
- what’s going through my mind right now – 99.99%
- Apple Pay क्या है (What is Apple Pay) और इससे लेन-देन कैसे करें?
- Best Hair Care Tips 2023 – Health Tips
- Alan Rickman’s early career role in Les Liaisons Dangereuses