How to do court marriage | Terms and Conditions of Court Marriage | What is court marriage | Benefits of Court Marriage | Documents required for court marriage | court marriage Step by Step | How to do a court marriage quickly | Court marriage fees and expenses | Do we get money after court marriage
How to do Court Marriage?
If you want to read the information about how to do Court Marriage, then you have come to the right page, on this page you will get all the information about how to do Court Marriage.
On the previous page, we have shared information on how to concentrate the mind, if you want to concentrate your mind, then read this article as well. Let us read and understand the information on how to do court marriage today.
If your family does not approve of your connection with the boy or girl of your choosing, you may also want to marry them but be concerned about how to do so. You need not worry since we will provide the solution.
If your family members do not want to get you married in a traditional way, then you can take the help of court marriage. Legal marriage is done by the court whose certificate is issued. Court marriage can happen between any religion, caste, or community.
But you must be wondering how this court marriage happens, so today in this post we are going to explain in detail how to do a court marriage, the necessary documents, fees, etc.
What is court marriage?
The process of marriage which is done in the court in front of the marriage officer without any traditional ceremony is called court marriage. This marriage is done under the Special Marriage Act 1954 of the Indian Constitution.
This marriage takes place between young men and women of any religion. However, terms and conditions have been made for court marriage as well.
Terms and Conditions for Court Marriage -:
If you also want to do court marriage, then you have to follow the terms and conditions made under the Special Marriage Act, otherwise,, you cannot get married. The essential terms and conditions for court marriage are shown below -:
- For court marriage, it is mandatory for the young man to be 21 years old and the girl to be 18 years old.
- Before this, the young man and woman should not have been married.
- If the spouse is dead at the time of marriage, then remarriage can be done by showing the death certificate to prove that he is dead.
- Both married couples should be physically fit to have children.
- Both the young man and the woman should be physically capable of giving consent for their marriage. Because the marriage officer gets both parties married as per their wish.
Benefits of Court Marriage -:
The practice of court marriage is increasing in India because there are many benefits of court marriage. Various benefits of court marriage are being shown -:
- The cost of court marriage is very less as compared to traditional marriage.
- The traditional wedding ceremony lasts for several days, during which there is a wastage of food, court marriages are done in less time, due to which the wastage of food is negligible.
- After court marriage, the government also gives money as a reward. If you are getting married in court from another caste or community, then you will get the benefit of the grant.
- Tension arises due to many customs in traditional marriage but there is no custom in court marriage.
Documents required for court marriage -:
Many documents are required for court marriage. This document is used to prove the identity, and age of the young man. Because the young guy must be 21 years old and the female must be 18 years old in a court marriage. The list of paperwork needed for a court marriage is shown below.
- Marriage Form and Fees.
- Four passport-size photographs of the young man and woman getting married.
- Photocopy of the Aadhaar card of the bride and groom.
- Residence and identity certificate of the young man and woman.
- 10th or 12th mark sheet of bride and groom (to prove age)
- Photographs of all witnesses and their identity cards.
- PAN Card and Driving License
- Affidavit (in which the bride and groom do not have an illegal relationship with anyone)
How to do court marriage Step by Step?
If you want to get married by the court, then by adopting the process given below, you can do the court marriage in the right way.
Step 1 -: Apply to the Register:
- First of all, an application has to be given for court marriage by going to the marriage officer of your district. In which both the bride and groom have shown the point of getting married of their own free will.
- The young man and woman should pay attention to the fact that in the district where they want to get married, they will have to reside for at least 30 days.
Step 2 -: Issuance of notice:
- After applying for marriage, the concerned marriage officer issues a notice. This notice is put up on the notice board of the concerned office.
- Although this notice is not sent personally to the family members of the bride and groom.
- If any person in the district registers an objection to this notice within 30 days, then the marriage officer investigates that objection. If the objection turns out to be justified in the investigation, then the marriage officer can reject the marriage application.
- The bride and groom can, however, appeal the marriage officer’s refusal to accept their objection by filing a case in district court.
- If no objection is filed against the notice within 30 days, your application for marriage will be accepted and processed further.
Step 3 -: Fill out the marriage form:
- If the objection is not filed within 30 days from the date of issue of the notice, a marriage form has to be filled, which is available with the lawyer in the patient for court or also online.
Step 4 -: Go to the marriage office:
- After filling out the marriage form, both the bride and groom have to go to the marriage office.
- After this, the marriage officer in his presence completes some of the marriage rituals in front of all the witnesses and takes out the photographs. For this, a prescribed fee has to be paid.
- The marriage officer will get a declaration signed by three witnesses and the bride and groom.
Issuance of Final Step Certificate -:
After the completion of the marriage, the marriage officer prepares the marriage certificate after filling in all the details. After obtaining the marriage certificate, your court marriage will be valid.
Note -: ” If the marriage does not take place within 3 months of the publication of the notice, then the young man and the woman will have to apply again for the marriage. It may also take 30 to 40 days to complete this process. “
How to do a court marriage quickly?
If you want to have a quick court marriage, then first go to the temple and get married. Make your marriage certificate in the temple and apply for a marriage certificate to the marriage officer.
After verifying your marriage, the marriage officer will issue you a marriage certificate. With this process, your court marriage will happen very quickly.
Court marriage fees and expenses -:
Talking about the fees, different court marriage fees have been prescribed in different states. On average, the court marriage fees range from ₹500 to ₹1000. But getting help from another paperwork lawyer can cost money. It may cost you 10 thousand to do a court marriage.
Do we get money after court marriage?
Yes, if one party is a Dalit and the other party is from another community, then the newly married couple can get Rs 2.5 lakh under the Dr. Ambedkar Scheme for Social Integration through Inter Caste Marriage. For this, the bride and groom have to submit an application form.
Important Links -:
|Join Telegram |
|Direct Message me |
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Related Posts -:
- What is Domain Authority (DA)? – Know the complete details of the DA
- How to celebrate Holi Festival in 2023 and why Holi is celebrated – Best Festival in India
- Online Mobile Recharge: Paytm, Google pay, and Phone Pe information – (25 March 2023)
- How to download games in computer 2023? – download games on pc
- Whatsapp Hide Last Seen: How to hide the last seen on WhatsApp?
- How to remove Holi Colors from Face and Save Yourself – Best Holi Festival Tips 2023
- Aadhaar Card Update 2023: How many SIM cards are linked to your Aadhaar card, you will know with one click