Happy Mauritius National Day 2023 -:
- Mauritius National Day 2023 -: National Day of Mauritius Mauritius National Day is celebrated every year on 12 March as a public holiday. This day is known as Independence and Republic Day. Democracy was implemented in Mauritius.
Mauritius National Day 2023 (Happy National Day) -:
Mauritius gained independence from the British in 1968 and became a republic in 1992. That’s why Mauritius National Day is celebrated on 12 March. Mauritius is a Hindu nation located in the Indian Ocean. Mauritius is a democratic state with regular elections since 1992. Due to this the foreign market here has increased.
History of Mauritius (Republic Day of Mauritius) -:
There is evidence of the Dravidian (Tamil) settlement in the 10th century in Mauritian rock inscriptions. The Portuguese first came to the island of Mauritius in 1507. Established a travel base on this island. After some time he left the island. Holland went out to find the Spice Islands in 1598, which went astray due to a cyclone and reached the island of Mauritius. He named the island Mauritius in honor of his Crown Prince Maurice of Nassau.
In 1638 AD the Dutch established the first permanent settlement but left the island due to the loss of climatic conditions. France occupied the neighboring island of Isle Bourbon. Who captured Mauritius in 1715. It was renamed Isle de France (Island of France). The island developed into a prosperous economy that produces sugar.
They used to loot during the trading journey between India and Britain. Due to this Britain had to face a lot of loss. The British were able to gain control of the island during the Napoleonic Wars during 1803–1815. Mauritius became independent from Britain in 1968 and democracy came into force in 1992.
Geography of Mauritius (Geography of Mauritius) -:
Mauritius is part of the Mascarene Islands. Part of the Skärne Islands of this archipelago. The chain of this archipelago was formed due to oceanic volcanic eruptions which are no longer active. These volcanic eruptions were caused by the sliding of the African Plate over the Reunion Hot Point. The island of Mauritius is built around a central plateau, whose highest peak, the Piton de la Petit Riviere Noire is 828 m (2,717 ft) high and lies to its south. Around the plateau, the original trough still stands out from the mountains.
Independence Day Mauritius Song (Desh Mahaan Song) -:
Q. When is Mauritius National Day celebrated?
Ans -: March 12
Q. When was the Constitution of Mauritius implemented?
Ans -: March 12
Q. When is Mauritius Independence Day celebrated?
Ans -: March 12
Important Links -:
|Join Telegram |
|Direct Message me |
Related Posts -:
- TikTok Star Neha Singh Biography in 2023: Wikipedia, Age, Boyfriend, Income, Family
- How to celebrate Holi Festival in 2023 and why Holi is celebrated – Best Festival in India
- CISF Raising Day 2023 (Central Industrial Security Force Day) | When is CISF Raising Day celebrated – Best Adam Study
- Best Holi essay in English 10 lines
- Essay on Save Water 2023 | How to save water: best slogans, solution, poem, importance
- How to remove Holi Colors from Face and Save Yourself – Best Holi Festival Tips 2023
- No Smoking Day 2023: Significance, History, Effects, and Get rid of your smoking addiction like this