Essay on Save Water 2023 | How to save water | Stop wastage of water | Water conservation and storage for saving water | Importance of water | Why is there a need to save water | Save Water Poem | Save Water English Poem | Slogans on saving water | Saving water in agriculture is the need of the day | Why should we save water | Clean water is also the need of water today | Saving water is the need of the day | World Water Day 2023
Essay on save water 2023 -:
We always hear that water is life, but how much do we believe? Do we protect water like life? Do we give him as much importance as the life of a human being? Everyone will have the answer to these questions in the negative.
Water is life and our life runs on it, but does anyone believe it, no. In today’s time, it is necessary to save every drop of water. This is also true that if you do not save water, then your generation will yearn for every drop. The speed with which the water level is decreasing on the earth seems to be the same. In the beginning, where there was deep water on the earth, today the situation is such that today 90 to 100 feet of water has gone down here.
Stop wastage of water -:
The way water is wasted, this lesson is definitely learned that water should be saved for tomorrow. Saving water today is the need of the times to come. Many times it is seen that water is wasted due to open drains, and bad machinery and pipes, due to which a lot of water is wasted. You should also understand your responsibility and if you are going to a public palace somewhere, understand your own responsibility to shut off the water from there. Don’t shed water without any reason and don’t let it go in vain. You will probably be familiar with the fact that many birds die without water.
Water conservation and storage for saving water -:
If seen today, water is the basis of life and if water is to be saved then its conservation is necessary. The availability of water is also decreasing very fast, and epidemics are also increasing. Saving water is our national responsibility and this issue is spreading very fast at the international level as well. Water sources are decreasing. It is our moral responsibility to protect water and save it. The way water sources are decreasing, according to that it is becoming impossible to save water. We should also work to save water, we should understand our responsibility.
Importance of water -:
We all understand that we cannot possibly conceive of living without water. But still, we spend it unnecessarily. 70% of our earth is covered with water but only 1-2% of it is usable. We need to save water very much, otherwise, the day is not far when we will crave every single drop of it. If water is there, there is a future.
We may start in our own homes to reduce water waste. We can pass this gift to the generations to come with just a little knowledge and one action.
How to save water and ways to save it?
- Don’t leave the tap open – Whenever you brush, shave, or wash dishes in the sink, keep the tap closed when not needed, and don’t waste water. By doing this we can save 6 liters of water every minute. Do not waste water from the bucket even while taking a bath.
- When taking a bath, use a bucket rather than a shower. Install small showers even if you do use them to save water usage. We can conserve 40–45 liters of water every minute by avoiding taking a shower.
- Wherever the tap leaks, get it fixed immediately. Otherwise, keep a bucket or bowl under it and then use that water.
- Use a low-power washing machine, it saves water and consumes less electricity. Wash a small amount of laundry daily in the washing machine instead of collecting it.
- Put water in plants with a water can instead of a pipe, it uses very less water. Up to 1000 liters of water is used from the pipe in 1 hour, which is a complete waste of water. If possible, pour the laundry water on the plants.
- Get a water meter installed in the house. The bill will come according to the amount of water you use. While giving the bill, you will understand how much you have wasted and then you will take care in future.
- While extracting hot water from the geyser, first cold water comes in it, which we throw away. Don’t do this, fill cold water in a separate bucket, then hot water in another. You can use this water elsewhere.
- A lot of water is also used in the flush, so install such a flush in which the force of water is less.
- Always keep the drains clean, because when it gets choked, a lot of water is shed to clean them. That’s why to keep cleanliness beforehand.
- Plant trees so that there is good rain and the rivers and drains get filled.
Why is there a need to save water?
- To save money.
- For saving electricity.
- Our savings will help the needy.
Protect water at all times, and encourage others to do the same. If we do, only then our children will also learn from us. If any tap is open anywhere on the way, then close it, if the pipeline is broken, then complain about it. Nowadays, water comes into our houses, and those people understand the value of water and walk 4-5 km to fetch water. They have to stand in line for hours for 1-2 buckets. We cannot help them directly. But, keep some water so it can get into the proper hands. Start this from your home from today itself, it is a social responsibility that all of us should take up together.
Save Water Poem (Save Water English Poem) -:
It means that water has no value
But they are precious for life
where the breath goes
where water thrives
it’s not just a poem
a lesson in life
save water save water
or else a sad ending
no water limit
but it is not fit to drink
the water that makes life
they can’t be found everywhere
rate it now
otherwise, you will regret
save water today everyone
otherwise, you will get the difficult problem
Slogans on saving water -:
- No water, no life.
- If you protect water, then life will be protected
- Water is water, life is not water, then it is our misfortune.
- If there is water there is life
Saving water in agriculture is the need of the day -:
Agriculture does not happen at all without water. Do you know that water is also very important for agriculture? Saving water should be our first priority in today’s time.
- For this, along with the agriculture department, all the beneficiaries should keep in mind that they should not water the fields and crops as much as needed so that water can be saved.
- Those crops which require less water should be grown more so that water can be saved.
- Crops that waste unnecessary water should be grown less, as well as such crops should be grown in the rainy season so that the water demand on those crops is reduced.
Why should we save water -:
Do you know why we should save water? To answer this question, first of all, we have to understand the importance of water, water is one of the first life-giving things in life, but apart from this, oxygen and water, and food cannot live without it. There is water on 71 percent of our earth, which is slowly decreasing. Out of this 71 percent water, only 2 percent water is fit for drinking. Millions of people in the world drink many tons of water daily, due to which it can be estimated that the shortage of water is becoming very high. For this, it is necessary that the wastage of water should be stopped.
Clean water is also the need of water today -:
- Many people are falling ill due to dirty and contaminated water, due to which many diseases are spreading, so always protect the water so that it remains safe and good.
- You must be aware that 13 liters of water are used to make newspapers, due to which water gets wasted.
- The condition of our country is such that every 15 seconds a child dies from this contaminated water.
- That’s why it is necessary to save and protect water to avoid contaminated water.
Saving water is the need of the day -:
- First of all, you should take care that water should be at least wasted so that it can be conserved.
- According to an estimate, if a little water is saved daily from the earth, then a lot of water can be saved.
- Use water for daily use as much as necessary so that water can be saved.
- Save water as much as possible while taking a bath, close the tap when the bucket is full, and use water only when necessary.
- Close the tap tightly while closing the tap so that the remaining water is not wasted.
- Stop cutting off trees so that we can get rainwater according to the rules of the environment.
Since water is essential to human life, it should constantly be preserved and conserved. Saving water today could translate into money tomorrow. This lesson that water should be kept for tomorrow is undoubtedly learned from the way water is wasted. Saving water today is the need of the times to come. Many times it is seen that water is wasted due to open drains, and bad machinery and pipes, due to which a lot of water is wasted. Hope you have liked this article.
World Water Day 2023 -:
Water is a very important part of our life. But nowadays the same water is wasted the most by the people. Let us tell you that, now only three-fourths of our earth has water left. So save it as much as possible. Because water is life. To explain its importance, World Water Day is celebrated every year on 22 March so that people can be told its true importance. It was first started by the United Nations General Assembly on 22 March 1993.
But after that, it was announced all over the world to make people aware of the importance, need, and conservation of water. The main purpose of celebrating this day is to tell people the importance of water conservation. Because only by telling this we will be able to save water for the coming generations. For this, a theme is prepared every year. In which different importance of water is told.
In this, it is also explained how you can do your work with less water. This time also its theme will be prepared. Accordingly, information about keeping water safe will be given in front of the people.
Q. How to conserve water?
Ans -: To conserve water, use as much water as is required so that maximum water can be saved.
Q. What are the measures to save water?
Ans -: Although there are many ways to save the public if you understand in simple language, whenever you go to a public palace and see water being wasted there, it should be closed.
Q. How much water is present on the earth?
Ans -: 71 percent water is present on the earth out of which 2 percent is potable.
Q. Use of water in the agriculture sector?
Ans -: There is a lot of need for water in the agriculture sector, in this if you want to save water, then give more importance to that crop which can flourish even in less water.
Q. Why is it important to save water?
Ans -: The fast water is getting exhausted from the world, in that situation it is necessary to save water today so that water can be saved for tomorrow.
Important Links -:
Related Posts -:
- Child Marriage Poem in English 2023: essay, effect, poem, history, causes – Best Poem
- Essay on Forest Festival in English, Poem, Slogan – Best Essay 2023
- Essay on World Environment Day 2023: Speech, Poem, Slogans, Best Quotes, Measures, Date, History, Theme, Causes
- Top 15 Courses after 12th – Best Courses in 2023
- Essay on Holi for Students in English 2023: Best Holi essay in English 10 lines
- Top 12 Online Courses in 2023 – Best Udemy Courses