Aadhaar Card Update 2023 | Aadhaar Card Linked with SIM | You can get as many sims with one Aadhaar card | How to check a sim linked with an aadhaar card | sim linked with an aadhaar card
Aadhaar Card Update 2023 -:
Aadhaar Card Linked with SIM -:
Now if you want to buy a new mobile sim, then you will definitely have to give Aadhaar card. The mobile sim will not be activated without an aadhaar card. Now if you want to know how many SIM cards are linked to your Aadhaar card, then you can easily know. Sometimes it also happens that many sims are linked with our aadhaar card.
Disable useless SIM cards -:
Now if you are not using any sim card and want to remove it from your aadhaar card then you can easily disconnect it. Telecom Department has launched a portal. Its name is Telecom Analytics for fraud management and consumer protection TAFCOP.
Tell that through this portal you can find out how many sims are running in your name. This portal was launched in April. At that time many cases of fraud numbers being registered on the basis of Aadhaar were coming to the fore.
You can get as many sims with one Aadhaar card -:
According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), 18 SIM cards can be issued (purchased) with one Aadhaar card. However, earlier according to TRAI rules, nine SIM cards could be purchased from one Aadhaar card. But later its limit was increased to double. That is, now 18 SIM cards can be bought. Actually, this limit has been increased due to business or other needs of the people.
How to check a sim linked with an aadhaar card?
- First of all, go to https://www.tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/ website.
- Type in the mobile number and the OTP that was sent to the phone.
- After submitting the OTP a list will appear. This list will contain the details of your linked SIM card.
- You can remove the number from this list that you are not using.
- A tracking ID will be given to the consumer. From this, it will be known what action has been taken against the person who issued an illegal number on the basis of Aadhaar.
Facilities provided in the TAFCOP portal -:
- Subscribers having more than 9 connections in their name will be notified through SMS.
- Subscribers having more than 9 connections in their name can click on the portal link to take necessary action.
Important Links -:
|Join Telegram |
|Direct Message me |
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|